Porsche Panamera Turbo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Porsche Panamera Turbo
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Fairfax Auto Repair (703) 596-4643 | 18.09mi
Porsche Panamera Turbo Questions
SERIOUSLY, I WANT TO RIDE WITH SWAG.
it started after I returned from a four day trip where the car was left at the airport. I returned to find the battery dead and had the car jump started. For weeks all was fine, then the auto start/stop function deactivated followed by a check engine light. Porsche first thought it was tied to...
Porsche Panamera Turbo Recalls
The turbocharger turbine wheel may fracture due to a casting defect. If a fracture occurs, vehicle performance will be decreased and the turbine shaft may also fracture. If the shaft fractures, oil can be drawn into the exhaust system, resulting in excessive smoke and the risk of a fire. Dealers will replace the turbine wheels to correct this concern. The Porsche recall number is AC04.
Adjusting the front seats to an extreme forward or rearward position could adversely affect the seatbelt locking mechanism and the seatbelt mount could detach from the anchoring system when the seat belt is fastened or opened. In the event of a crash, the seatbelt may not properly protect the seat occupant, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will install an additional locking element on each front seatbelt anchoring system to address this concern.