Porsche Cayman S Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Porsche Cayman S
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Fairfax Auto Repair (703) 596-4643 | 18.09mi
Porsche Cayman S Problems
If the vehicle cannot return to run position after start or if the interior fan is not getting power, it may be the electrical portion of the ignition switch has become erratic or has failed. The entire switch assembly should be replaced.
Smoke, oil consumption, and fuel trim issues with various fault codes can be traced to an internal leak at the oil separator.
Porsche Cayman S Questions
Any ideas??? Just dead..no lights..nothing..Other than that, what a great car!! Got it recently, but LOVE driving it. Very clean, good condition 2006
how do i remove the front rotors? Is it a floating
Dead Battery - Front Hood will not open. Is there a manual release built into the car? I've tried the by pass via the fuse panel with no luck.
Porsche Cayman S Recalls
The mounting holes in the seat belt anchor plates may be too small. If the hole diameter is too small, the anchor cannot rotate around the fastening bolt as designed. If this were to occur, the seat belt may not be routed optimally around the seat occupant, or it may loosen at some point, increasing the risk of injury during a crash. Dealers will inspect the anchor plates and fastening screws and, if necessary, replace the seat belt. The Porsche recall number is AB02.