Porsche Cayenne Turbo Reviews

Porsche Cayenne Turbo Reviews and Owner Comments

I live in Dubai and bought this year a 2004 Cayenne Turbo. It's an amazing machine, even on long roads, the fuel consumption is ok (here the gas is still cheap) (so i am lucky to live here). The only problem i had was the check engine light that came up bcs a misfire. Pepople here like to challenge you at the trafic lights, and i can tell you the the majority could enjoy to see my tail lights and exhausts haha. The is and will stay an amazing machine with a lot of power.
Amazing machine. I wanted a 4 dr sports car that could carry more than 2 pp, totally reliable, quick and responsive, and safe. If this car could get 50 mpg, it could possibly be the best all around car in the Universe.
Just bought it this year to see if I would like the turbo before buying a new turbo. $4500 in repairs later and I'm still impressed. It's going in to the local Porsche dealer tomorrow to resolve the front turn light problem (not the bulb). Compared the 2004 styling to the new turbo and like the 04 styling better. Didn't like the Bat Mobile look of the 2010.