Porsche Cayenne S Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Porsche Cayenne S
- Is the coolant leak or cracked pipes covered by Porsche
- no sound at all its like the speakers are blown but then it works sometimes
- the actual audio noise goes out but the Navi/audio display is on and functional
- Anyone familiar with a vibrating/pumping sound in dash?
- My multi-disc CD player located in the back skips constantly.
Porsche Cayenne S Problems
A no start or stalling condition may develop do to a failing fuel pump. A faulty fuel pump will require replacement. Our technicians recommend to inspect internal fuel tank connections for leaks whenever replacing the fuel pump.
Tire wear can be problematic, very dependent on driving style. Our technicians recommend regular tire inspection and replacement when necessary.
Porsche Cayenne S Questions
does anyone have this issue
Recently purchased an 03 Cayenne S with just over 130k. Had it checked out and no leaks or problems with the cooling pipes. Also a clean CarFax. Recently hear what I thought was the cd player going out,but with further investigation, now I see it's more of a vibrating/pumping sound in the da...
Porsche Cayenne S Recalls
A headlamp assembly may become loose and/or detach from the fender. This could result in reduced visibility, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the headlamp locking assemblies to correct this concern. The Porsche recall number is AC01.
Porsche Cayenne S Reviews
This is a outstanding SUV. I would buy another when I need to replace this one.