Porsche Cayenne S Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Porsche Cayenne S
- The engine light comes on P-0113 air intake temperature sensor code
- Is the coolant leak or cracked pipes covered by Porsche
- no sound at all its like the speakers are blown but then it works sometimes
- the actual audio noise goes out but the Navi/audio display is on and functional
- Anyone familiar with a vibrating/pumping sound in dash?
Porsche Cayenne S Problems
A no start or stalling condition may develop do to a failing fuel pump. A faulty fuel pump will require replacement. Our technicians recommend to inspect internal fuel tank connections for leaks whenever replacing the fuel pump.
My cayenne's coolant pipes broke at 84k miles. The symptom of this is when all your radiator fluid starts pouring out into the street. It seems like all pre-05 cayenne's have this issue eventually. It's causes by defective plastic coolant pipes. The fix is to have Porsche "upgrade" them to metal pipes for $3,000. There is currently a class action lawsuit pending for this.
Porsche Cayenne S Questions
The Porsche parts people do not know what it is
Can you help?
does anyone have this issue
Porsche Cayenne S Recalls
A headlamp assembly may become loose and/or detach from the fender. This could result in reduced visibility, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the headlamp locking assemblies to correct this concern. The Porsche recall number is AC01.
Porsche Cayenne S Reviews
This is a outstanding SUV. I would buy another when I need to replace this one.