Porsche 911 Turbo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Porsche 911 Turbo
- how to change oil in this porsche
- When I shift from neutral to drive the transmission goes to third gear .
- is there a shop i can sell a couple new porsche parts i wasent able to use??
- i wanted to know where i can sell some extra parts i purchased but didnt use..??
- What is the cost of the maintenace once my car reaches 30,000 miles?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.02mi
Porsche 911 Turbo Problems
A abnormal noise may be noted from the differential due to a ring gear/pinion failure.
Engine oil leaks may develop from the valve cover gaskets. This type of leak is most associated with a burning type smell from the engine area.
Cam tensioner/cam timing issues can cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate.
Porsche 911 Turbo Questions
anywhere in the southbay area...thanks..
i have the ipd intake plenum 997.tt and also the throttle i believe thats what that is anyways i have no use for it and would like to sell it..any idea? where i can sell this item thankyou..
Porsche 911 Turbo Recalls
The mounting holes in the seat belt anchor plates may be too small. If the hole diameter is too small, the anchor cannot rotate around the fastening bolt as designed. If this were to occur, the seat belt may not be routed optimally around the seat occupant, or it may loosen at some point, increasing the risk of injury during a crash. Dealers will inspect the anchor plates and fastening screws and, if necessary, replace the seat belt. The Porsche recall number is AB02.
Some vehicles were equipped with center locking hub and wheel assemblies. Over time, the hubs can wear prematurely. As the hubs wear, the wheels could loosen, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the central locking wheels and hubs with an improved design. Porsche has not yet provided an owner notification schedule. The Porsche recall number is AB01.
Porsche 911 Turbo Reviews
the clutch would not release after i shifted,the fluid in the reservoir over flow
I have a problem openning the front truck, and the battery cable is unplugged. Can someone advise me what to do?