Porsche Repair in Los Alamos
Our master mechanics identify the best Porsche repair shops in Los Alamos. Edit search×
- Guaranteed Fair Prices
- Guaranteed Quality Work
- Never overpay or RepairPal will refund you the difference.
- Guaranteed quality work backed by a minimum 12-month / 12,000-mile warranty.
- AAA Member Discount
- Child Friendly
- Early Bird Dropoff
- Free Estimates
- Rental Car
- Se Habla Espanol
- Service Guarantee
- Wireless Internet
- Check Engine Light
- Muffler & Exhaust
- Oil Change & Lube
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Service & Repair
- Smog/Emissions Testing
- Timing Belts
- Transmission Repair
Real Customer Review(s)
Pat Nicoll and his wife Patricia opened Pat’s Automotive in 1985. Since then the business has grown to become the largest and most respected independent auto service facility in the area.
We take pride in our clean, well-equipped shop and we have access to the most complete database of high tech service information in the industry. All of our technicians are ASE certified and attend update classes regularly.
We are committed to offering our customers the absolute best in auto repair and service. Our attention to detail and personal service set us apart from average shops.
We service all domestic,Japanese cars,light trucks and RVs. Our work is guaranteed a minimum of 12 months or 12,000 miles.
There are 21 Porsche service shops and mechanics in Los Alamos. Edit searchSee other Porsche repair shops and dealerships
RepairPal has not certified the following shops.
- Look for a shop with ASE-certified technicians.
- Request written estimates from multiple shops and check them with the RepairPal estimator
- Verify that the shop you select is willing and able to clearly explain the work being performed.