Porsche Repair in Cos Cob
Our master mechanics identify the best Porsche repair shops in Cos Cob. Edit search×
RepairPal Certified ShopsLearn more
- Never overpay or RepairPal will refund you the difference.
- Guaranteed quality work backed by a minimum 12-month / 12,000-mile warranty.
Fair Prices Guaranteed
Parts & Labor Warranty:
12 months / 12,000 miles
Mon - Fri: 8:00am to 6:00pm
- Early Bird Dropoff
- Free Estimates
- Heated Waiting Room
- Warranty Accepted
- Wireless Internet
- Check Engine Light
- Classic Car Repair/Restoration
- Muffler & Exhaust
- Oil Change & Lube
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Service & Repair
- Smog/Emissions Testing
- Timing Belts
- Tire Sales/Repair
- Transmission Repair
J & B Auto Repair is a family owned and operated shop that has been around since 1980. John and Patrick have over 55 years of experience between them and were brought up in the auto repair industry and mentored by their father. this certified shop impressed us with their experience and commitment to good quality ongoing training, John is also an ASE Certified Technician. We found this Certified Shop to be very well equipped with the latest automotive tools and computer diagnostic equipment that it takes to make professional repairs on your late model vehicles. J & B embodies the markers we like to see in a shop in our network.
See other Porsche repair shops and dealerships
There are 31 Porsche service shops and mechanics in Cos Cob.
When taking your car to a shop that has not passed RepairPal’s inspection, we recommend that you:
- Look for a shop with ASE-certified technicians.
- Request written estimates from multiple shops.
- Verify that the shop you select is willing and able to clearly explain the work being performed.