only pops out of 5 th gear a couple of times and then will stay for 30 or 40 mile and then pop out again, its done it well drive a constent speed
pops out of 5 th gear on 1993 Toyota Corolla
Most likely to be a internal gear box problem where the synchro hub and outer sliding hub haven't enough tension to stay engaged. Check that the linkage allows full engagement (its not sloppy and worn).
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1993 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Washburn, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($222 - 266) in Zenia, CA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($349 - 406) in Hendersonville, PA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($253 - 435) in Hinsdale, MA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($92 - 116) in High Hill, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($326 - 380) in Wood Ridge, NJ