Have noticed something off with the front end for a while. CV axles are fine as well as the struts, but I have noticed something akin to a popping in the steering column. Was curious as to what this may be. Due to the awful weather, there are several moderate to severe potholes in the area and I am a roadtripper, so could it just be a noise of age? She has almost 120,000 miles on her.
Popping/clicking in the steering column. on 2004 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- What does an evaporative emission control systems malfunction?
- How much does it typically cost to have the code reset for the radio?
- My rpms jump to 2 when I start the car. It makes a weird noise only once when im
- My car starts up but once I put it into drive or reverse it dies out
- Air conditioner also gas smell