Have noticed something off with the front end for a while. CV axles are fine as well as the struts, but I have noticed something akin to a popping in the steering column. Was curious as to what this may be. Due to the awful weather, there are several moderate to severe potholes in the area and I am a roadtripper, so could it just be a noise of age? She has almost 120,000 miles on her.
Popping/clicking in the steering column. on 2004 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
- Rear power door lock not locking or unlocking work by hand but not power