Have noticed something off with the front end for a while. CV axles are fine as well as the struts, but I have noticed something akin to a popping in the steering column. Was curious as to what this may be. Due to the awful weather, there are several moderate to severe potholes in the area and I am a roadtripper, so could it just be a noise of age? She has almost 120,000 miles on her.
Popping/clicking in the steering column. on 2004 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- ,it start and shot down , I change,crank sensor,cam sensor 4 plug,bank1,oil
- My car is push button and it will not start, has been doing this off n on
- Can a broken strut cause the steering column to lock?
- Whilst driving my vehicle looses power but does not shutoff
- need to know whats wrong with the ckp po335
2004 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($413 - 499) in Venetia, PA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($199 - 494) in Highlands, NC
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($297 - 366) in Mcbh Kaneohe Bay, HI
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Hitchcock, SD
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($222 - 275) in Cullman, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($292 - 339) in Mapleton, OR