It looks like the wheel turns but the spring doesnt then all the sudden it pops and the spring turns.I think it is the strut bearing in the top.What do you think?
Popping noise when turning the wheel on the passenger side. on 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- my engine light is on and the automatic starter will not work.
- code P2165 came up no power, idles rough and stability trek
- Battery is not dead but car will not turn over. Will not even open doors
- Am I able to pull the rear drive shaft and still be able to drive the car?
- p0008 code but car sims run fine thanks
2005 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($363 - 581) in Laurel, MT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($300 - 491) in Athol, KS
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Jessie, ND
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($221 - 391) in Auxier, KY
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($128 - 222) in Colonial Heights, VA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Gypsum, KS