sometimes I hear a popping noise when I let off of the clutch and give a little gas and then press the clutch without acclerating in speed, I actually hear it more when at a slow back up and sudden stop
popping noise on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta TDI
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta TDI23 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta TDI Questions
- car starts and dies. does not stay running
- ok i have no advance on fuel pedal engine wont excelorat
- Rattling noise in neutral with clutch.
- Difficulty getting 5 speed manual into next gear without extra pressure. Trouble began @ 192,200 miles
- Need transmission replaced should I get a used one with 34000 miles on it ? Three months warranty or a rebuilt with one or two year warranty for a 2003 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T runs good?