I have a popping noise on the drivers side of car, check engine does come on. When i start the vehicle sometimes it idels good and some times it dies after a few sec but then it will start up, when i start driving the popping noise starts right away and sometimes it takes awhile but when it pops the car chugs like its either not get gas or something with air flow. The tps and mass airflow have been changed kind sounds like it's up by the fire wall. Sometimes when it happens the car won't start till after a few mins
popping noise on 1996 Mercury Tracer
1 answerFebruary 09, 2011
1 answerFebruary 01, 2011
1 answerJanuary 31, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Tracer Questions
- Will an automatic transmission 2.0 from a 1997 fit/swap into a 1995 1.9?
- Aft replac alt i jumped. Start and go to remove cables car dies. Do i need batt
- What causes the transmission to pump fluid through the radiator?
- A/c system diagram and why is it sticking
- Wipers stopped working on intermitment. now won't turn off. Is it possible to take the arm apart and fix? Did that on light switch arm and cleaned parts and works fine. Hoping to be able to clean parts and reassemble but can't get arm apart.