when the transmission shifts I hear a buzzing noise and the engine hesitates usually under a load but also on flat smooth roads.buzzing noise sounds under the hood andstops when load equlizes.I have changed the PCV valve and spark plugs but no improvement. Thank You for Your thoughts.
poor driveability,hesitation,a buzzing noise on 2006 Ford Explorer
1 answerJuly 27, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2006 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Service ($151 - 193) in Hiram, OH
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Corn, OK
- Air Filter Replacement ($53 - 73) in Rockville, MD
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($100 - 169) in Sarles, ND
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($383 - 642) in Helena, GA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($303 - 376) in Burlington, ND