when the transmission shifts I hear a buzzing noise and the engine hesitates usually under a load but also on flat smooth roads.buzzing noise sounds under the hood andstops when load equlizes.I have changed the PCV valve and spark plugs but no improvement. Thank You for Your thoughts.
poor driveability,hesitation,a buzzing noise on 2006 Ford Explorer
1 answerJuly 27, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.