when the transmission shifts I hear a buzzing noise and the engine hesitates usually under a load but also on flat smooth roads.buzzing noise sounds under the hood andstops when load equlizes.I have changed the PCV valve and spark plugs but no improvement. Thank You for Your thoughts.
poor driveability,hesitation,a buzzing noise on 2006 Ford Explorer
Asked by for the 2006 Ford Explorer
1 answerJuly 27, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- rear wiper stop working could hear motor engaging.Replaced motor with a new one.
- My suv is making a clicking noise when i turn the heat on.
- We lost our key fob. Had explorer towed to dealership.
- on a on a 1999 Ford Explorer how do you check the fuel relay two know whether?
- Dual zone heat. Driver side blows hot, passenger cold. what is issue?
2006 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Hiram, OH
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($250 - $341) in Corn, OK
- Water Pump Replacement ($309 - $518) in Rockville, MD
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($110 - $143) in Sarles, ND
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($285 - $340) in Helena, GA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($439 - $532) in Burlington, ND