Pontiac Solstice GXP Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Pontiac Solstice GXP
- the tire pressure inside the car is not working
- Recently purchased a 2007 Solstice Gxp and the lighter outlet has no power fuse#
- Key fob opens trunk but won't unlock doors.has new battery in fob
- What would be the approximate cost to fix the timing chain if it has slipped?
- has anyone had their engine replaced due to bad castings allowing air to get in
Pontiac Solstice GXP Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
Pontiac Solstice GXP Questions
Any idea what the problem could be
Idling horrible. Check engine light came on last night. Had computer hooked up to it twice. One thing is setting off another and another. Guy says either the timing belt has slipped (which he has seen a couple times lately with ecotec engines) or the cam shaft actuator has stuck. Need approximate...
the coolant system. gm says they have to replace my engine because they cant get air out of coolant system. i'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem
Pontiac Solstice GXP Reviews
Trunk space is almost nil when the top has been opened. Cup holders are in an awkward position on the back center of cockpit, the pasenger cup holder is more accesable to the driver, it opens from the center console. The air turbulence in the cockpit will blow out anything not nailed down. A windscreen is available but I do not have one. The pickup when merging with traffic is very quick. The c...
this is like driving a rice burder add a turner, bigger intercooler bigger turob adjustible bov valve you can play with the big boys but you can HANDEL