Pontiac Bonneville Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Pontiac Bonneville
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
Pontiac Bonneville Problems
The intake manifold gaskets can develop external engine oil or coolant leaks. The intake manifold will need to be removed and the gaskets replaced to correct this issue. In some cases the plastic intake manifold my be damaged requiring replacement.
The mode and temperature door actuators may fail causing improper air flow or temperature output from the heating and AC (HVAC) system.
Pontiac Bonneville Questions
Pontiac Bonneville Recalls
GM recalls certain 2002-2003 Cadillac Devillle, Seville, Oldsmobile Aurora, and Pontiac Bonneville vehicles because the fuel tank pressure sensor may fail and cause a fuel leak. In the presence of an ignition source, a fuel leak may result in a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel tank pressure sensor.
Pontiac Bonneville Reviews
Dad drove 130k in 2.5 years w/ no problems. I have had it for 5 years and 50k miles and no problems other than normal maintence.
This is my second Bonni and I just love it. I have had only minor problems from it and with good maintenance, it runs great! Right now it has 160,000 miles and still running strong.
I bought this car at 1 1/2 yrs old. It was a lease car with 43,000. I now have 280,000 miles on this car and still love it. No major problems, I keep oil changes and maintenance done regularly.