Pontiac Repair in Anchorage
Our master mechanics identify the best Pontiac repair shops in Anchorage. Edit search×
- Never overpay or RepairPal will refund you the difference.
- Guaranteed quality work backed by a minimum 12-month / 12,000-mile warranty.
- AAA Member Discount
- Early Bird Dropoff
- Check Engine Light
- Oil Change & Lube
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Service & Repair
- Timing Belts
- Tire Sales/Repair
Real Customer Review(s)
CPR Automotive is an Anchorage Alaska full service auto repair shop. We are proud to be an Alaskan family owned and operated small business. We service all types of foreign and domestic autos and light trucks.
We treat our customers like good neighbors, and your car as if it was our own. It's our goal to keep your vehicle safe, dependable and well maintained so that you have confidence on the road and a worry-free driving experience.
We are proud to use the very best parts and ASE certified mechanics.
We want your experience with us to be a positive one so that you will come back to see us when you need service or maintenance, and highly recommend us to your friends and family.
For more information, give us a call today!
- Complete Computer Diagnostics
- Complete Safety Analysis
- Drivability Problems
- Tune - ups
- Oil Changes
- Brake repair specialist
- Mufflers and exhaust systems
- Steering and Suspensions
There are 39 Pontiac service shops and mechanics in Anchorage. Edit searchSee other Pontiac repair shops and dealerships
RepairPal has not certified the following shops.
The shops listed below are not committed to the fair price guarantee and minimum warranty of RepairPal Certified shops. When taking your car to a shop that has not passed RepairPal’s inspection, we recommend that you:
- Look for a shop with ASE-certified technicians.
- Request written estimates from multiple shops and check them with the RepairPal estimator
- Verify that the shop you select is willing and able to clearly explain the work being performed.