1990 Pontiac Bonneville Questions
Get answers to questions about your 1990 Pontiac Bonneville at RepairPal. Find solutions, diagnose problems and get back on the road.Refine by vehicle
My car's engine suddenly turned off when in the park position. The second time it happened was when I tried to turn the heat on when stopped at a red light, the engine shut off. My dashboard system indicators informed me to service the engine soon.
Also, I noticed when I turn on the headlights, the lights on my dash board dim a bit, but eventually brighten up.
I also noticed that my radio presets have been reset, and the clock on the dashboard is incorrect.
Is it time for me to change the battery?
i was installing a stereo in my car and connected the wrong wire and shot out the lights on the gages, and i already checked all the light bulbs on the back of the gages
The car's front tire is squeaking very loudly when the car is driven in slow speeds.
Here are the facts:
- The front left tire squeaks when the car is in slow speeds
- The squeaking quiets down when the breaks are applied
- The front right tire has now started squeaking a few months after the front left tire squeaking began
- On the highway, the squeaking sound is very low
- When the squeaking first began, the car would squeak on and off, but now the car squeaks about 98% of the time when the car is driven on rural streets.
We have a 1967 GTO and I was wondering how hard is it to repair the parking pawl in the turbo 400 and what parts are neede