When it rains, water builds up in the back, passenger side foot well. Did some research online and it seems to be getting through the pollen filter. Unfortunately i can't get to all of the nuts to get the filter housing out to put a seal around it. So first, am I on the right track as to the source of the leak? Second, if sealing is the fix will it cost me an arm and a leg to have a mechanic do the work?
Pollen filter leak/Water passenger side footwell on 2002 Volkswagen Passat
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- What does it mean when EPC light comes on?
- Feeling a small kick/jerk when car goes from 1 to 2 gear. Whats thbest next step
- I bought a 2009 vw passat. I replaced the coils and plugs. It still hesitates
- The ignition key can not be remove after put of the engine from the box
- Cost to replace the passenger side airbag POD?