When it rains, water builds up in the back, passenger side foot well. Did some research online and it seems to be getting through the pollen filter. Unfortunately i can't get to all of the nuts to get the filter housing out to put a seal around it. So first, am I on the right track as to the source of the leak? Second, if sealing is the fix will it cost me an arm and a leg to have a mechanic do the work?
Pollen filter leak/Water passenger side footwell on 2002 Volkswagen Passat
Asked by for the 2002 Volkswagen Passat
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- When check engine light goes on at 70,000 What service is due and how much ?
- My Passat alarm is going off even after I use my key to unlock it and wobt start
- I have to replace a thermostst. How much is it? (part&labor)
- How much 2 set timing, I had belt changed and timing seems 2 to b off
- Will fixing a crankshaft rear main seal fix misfire&fuel pressure/lean codes?
2002 Volkswagen Passat Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($41 - $102) in Charleston, AR
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($142 - $193) in Edina, MO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($544 - $747) in Saukville, WI
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($289 - $365) in Genoa, AR
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($76 - $115) in Cherryfield, ME
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($240 - $274) in Townsville, NC