I RECEIVED THIS CODE FROM MY TRUCK. P0715 WHAT DOES IT MEAN AND CAN I FIX MYSELF IF POSSIBLE..AND WHERE IS IT LOCATED IF POSSIBLE ..THANK YOU SO MUCH. WHAT HAPPENDS IS ALL OF A SUDDEN MY O/D LIGHT STARTS FLASHING THEN MY TRUCK WILL SHIFT HARD. THEN AFTER A WHILE IT STOPS THEN GOES BACK TO NORMAL.SOMETIMES IT MAY LAST FOR WEEKS THE O/D LIGHT FLASHING AND SHIFTING HARD.THEN STOPS.
po715 code o/d light flashing and transmission shifting hard. on 2003 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2003 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($501 - 693) in Bretton Woods, NH
- 120,000 Mile Service ($504 - 688) in Belding, MI
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Palmerton, PA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($535 - 657) in Silverthorne, CO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($185 - 217) in Barrow, AK
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Sheep Ranch, CA