I RECEIVED THIS CODE FROM MY TRUCK. P0715 WHAT DOES IT MEAN AND CAN I FIX MYSELF IF POSSIBLE..AND WHERE IS IT LOCATED IF POSSIBLE ..THANK YOU SO MUCH. WHAT HAPPENDS IS ALL OF A SUDDEN MY O/D LIGHT STARTS FLASHING THEN MY TRUCK WILL SHIFT HARD. THEN AFTER A WHILE IT STOPS THEN GOES BACK TO NORMAL.SOMETIMES IT MAY LAST FOR WEEKS THE O/D LIGHT FLASHING AND SHIFTING HARD.THEN STOPS.
po715 code o/d light flashing and transmission shifting hard. on 2003 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with no spark. I have replaced the distributor, the
- The over drive light flashes steadily an when gas is aplied boggs down.
- My fan control will only work on High setting. I replaced the fan control switch
- know oil presure i replaced oil pump and shalf and still nothing
- freeze plugs needs replaced runs hot I need to know where they are