The engine light is always onwith the following message "PO443-Evap emission control purge valve C fault". The car doesn't pass inspection.
PO443 on 2002 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
2002 Buick Regal Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($166 - 235) in Alexander, KS
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($176 - 345) in Troutdale, OR
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($163 - 225) in North Concord, VT
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($236 - 328) in Maxwell, CA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($521 - 907) in Dayton, MN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($194 - 274) in Tazewell, VA