Car has 82,000 miles. Replaced battery and one month later emission light came on. Codes PO 305 and 301 cylinder misfires came up. Replaced all 6 spark plugs and 6 ignition coils and intake gasket. Cylinder 5 kept misfiring and burnt out the engine control module so replaced that also. One week later emission light came on again and now have a PO 420 code. Other than replacing catalytic converter is there anything else it could be
PO420 code on 2007 Mercury Milan
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Milan Questions
- I have a 2007 Mercury Milan and it won t let me play music on the aux
- upon starting car I noticed my power steering wasn't working
- I have a '08 Mercury Milan Premier V6 what causes overheating only while idling?
- When i turn my ac off why does it still keep turning on while im driving
- When i plug a aij cable into my car and go through the aux selection line in doesn't show up as i choice?