My cars check engine light is on and is throwing the dtc po340 camshaft sensor circuit. the car idles rough like its misfiring and at highway speeds it vibrates i have replaced the camshaft and crankshaft sensors and the connectors along with the pcm. no idea what to do now.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Questions
- Under the drivers side dash & there's one under the drivers side hood.
- something keeps frying my pcm what is it? electrical mechanic has it & doesnt no
- My car just recently now when allerate or when take off pedal after it raddles
- My car won't shift into gears and when it does it sounds horrible. What's wrong?
- AC/Heater blower motor not working