m.i.l. light is on. code scanned po141. Replaced o2 sens. cleared obc. came back on. same code. never ran the ethanol fuel in it. Could my cat.convert. be full o trash? I have to hit the key switch once, turn off, then turn it over to start. i put a fuel pump in it less than a year. engine idle surges @ start also. runs like a terd!?!?
po141 on 2003 GMC Sonoma
1 answerMarch 17, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
- how do I replace the ignition actuator (rack kit) on 1991 gmc sonoma