m.i.l. light is on. code scanned po141. Replaced o2 sens. cleared obc. came back on. same code. never ran the ethanol fuel in it. Could my cat.convert. be full o trash? I have to hit the key switch once, turn off, then turn it over to start. i put a fuel pump in it less than a year. engine idle surges @ start also. runs like a terd!?!?
po141 on 2003 GMC Sonoma
1 answerMarch 17, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
- how do I replace the ignition actuator (rack kit) on 1991 gmc sonoma
- When accelerating and rpm's near 3000, the voltage drops and all electrical quit
- When I accelerate and my speed gets up to 35mph I start to hear this crackling