what does PO 141 means with check engine light on. Can i still drive it? how can i get rid of the check engine light?
PO141 on 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by fernando ,
July 05, 2010
The OBD II Code P0141 means Oxygen Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1, Sensor 2). "Is set when the Rear Oxygen Sensor does not show signal activity indicative of closed loop fuel system operation within the required time." For more information please go here; http://repairpal.com/obd-ii-code-p0141
1 answerMarch 07, 2011
1 answerJuly 20, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($297 - 445) in Graysville, IN
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($151 - 190) in Burnside, KY
- Brake Drum Replacement ($250 - 481) in Manchester, OK
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($61 - 110) in East Northport, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($521 - 553) in Penfield, NY
- Window Switch Replacement ($75 - 86) in Abernathy, TX