The low power happens mostly when in first gear with either acceleration or slowing down.
po0430,will it make my car sputter like? it feels like low power then boom,power on 1997 Mercury Sable
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Sable Questions
- Why won't my car start? I put a charged battery in it.. it's not the alternator
- how can i fix the main brake box for all the brakes
- Broke abs sensor front left, can't see how its mounted so I can remove and repla
- the engine races then shuts off. what would cause this?
- how to replace front window washer pump
1997 Mercury Sable Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($425 - 658) in Appleton, WA
- 35,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Sinsinawa, WI
- 75,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Buckeystown, MD
- 90,000 Mile Service ($367 - 507) in Moberly, MO
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($277 - 350) in Gray, LA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($39 - 69) in Pelham, NH