the truck is still driving but it slips when shifting(automatic). How do i fix the po740 code that my reader is telling me.
po 740, torque converter clutch circuit malfunction on 1998 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($268 - 407) in Blue Rock, OH
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($76 - 145) in Lost Nation, IA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($242 - 382) in Paulina, LA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($465 - 530) in Gracey, KY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($88 - 186) in Tad, WV
- Engine Mount Replacement ($353 - 457) in Bethlehem, CT