I had my throttle body sensor replaced now I need to get PO 129 & PO 700 taken care of. I had a diagnostic done, the dealer is saying fuel pump & another throttle cable. Any1 know?
PO 129/700? on 2004 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cost of repairing a jumped time. Mechanic said motor still has good compression
- Tuth over but not start. It has code to open door but used key to start
- It will turn over but won't start. No water in oil. Battrie is charged. Its beee
- Replaced starter and battery and now the car won't turn over. Why?
- My 98 Durango's headlights go on&off airbag module do this