I had my throttle body sensor replaced now I need to get PO 129 & PO 700 taken care of. I had a diagnostic done, the dealer is saying fuel pump & another throttle cable. Any1 know?
PO 129/700? on 2004 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cmt out or on way out & at Lithia Dodge for other recall problems, part unavail.
- Back door latch locks and can't open with or without key.
- My right blinker shuts off while using without turning. works on and off
- What color is the heating and air fuses in this Durango
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move
2004 Dodge Durango Estimates
- 112,500 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Holly Ridge, MS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Hinton, WV
- Thermostat Replacement ($124 - 186) in Columbia, IA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($68 - 158) in Springlake, TX
- No Start Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Trevilians, VA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($343 - 435) in Hartwick, IA