I had my throttle body sensor replaced now I need to get PO 129 & PO 700 taken care of. I had a diagnostic done, the dealer is saying fuel pump & another throttle cable. Any1 know?
PO 129/700? on 2004 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Replaced brake light switch and multi-switch bulbs good fuse good. Still no brak
- what could cause my front air vents not to blow but the back blow fine?
- my Durango slips going into drive and I cant get reverse. it hesitates then it w
- My emergency brake light is on and flashing while in drive what to do
- 2000 rpm engine acts like it's hitting a limitswitch,