Plymouth Prowler Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Plymouth Prowler
- My tach is not working. Is there a fuse? Book says one under hood, where?
- My steering is getting progressively tighter. No noise from power steering and fl
- Fix the message center
- none of the warning light work (seat belt, low tire,ck engine,etc.)
- Where is the thermostat located on a 1997 Plymouth Prowler ?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
Plymouth Prowler Problems
There was a recall to replace the lower ball joints because they were susceptible to damage from moisture.
Plymouth Prowler Questions
After not starting my Prowler for awhile, cold in the east, my check engine light and came on and tach is not working. The book says beside the fuse panel by the drivers door panel there is one under the hood, but can't find it. Where is it and which operates the tach? And would this cause t...
Over the past year it has become hard to steer and won't return to center after a turn
Plymouth Prowler Recalls
The information on how to secure a car seat properly using tether anchors using step by step, illustrated procedures is missing. Improper attachment of child seat tether straps to vehicle tether anchors could cause a child safety issue in a collision. Owners were sent an addendum to the owners manual that addresses tether strap installation.