Plymouth Grand Voyager Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Plymouth Grand Voyager
- Power Window Motor and Switches May Fail
- Silding Door May Fall Off Track
- Oil Leaks at Valve Covers/Front Crankshaft Seals are Common on High Mileage Vehicles
- Airbag Light Due to Lost Connection Between Clockspring and Electrical Components
- Issues Causing the HVAC Housing to Leak Water in the Passenger Side Floor
- My engine cranks but don't start I'm getting spark and fuel could it be my ecm
- Where is my transmission leaking from?
- why my van make noise and gas symbol lights stay on inside/ And the gas line
- 3.3 SE. What blows the "Ignition Switch" 10 amp fuse in fuse box under driver console as soon as key is turned to the on position?
- What caused these symptoms at the same time: no turn signals, no cabin fans front and rear, no rear wipers, airbag and abs warning lights on. Fuses are ok; no errors on Autozone diags unit; harnesses on steering column ok.
Plymouth Grand Voyager Problems
One or more power windows may stop working due to a failed window motor or regulator. In some cases these items are replaced as a set. If not, diagnoses will be required to determine which is at fault.
A problem with the sliding door track and door stops can allow the door to slide out of the track and fall off the vehicle. This is more common when doors are opened fast and allowed to hit the stops with a lot of force.
On higher-mileage vehicles, engine oil leaks from the valve covers and front crankshaft seal are common.
Plymouth Grand Voyager Questions
R could it be crankshaft sensor r something else I'm stumped i was driving my kids to school and it was running fine then it just cut off on me so I'm totally lost on what it could be so plz help me
Plymouth Grand Voyager Recalls
Plymouth Grand Voyager Reviews
The Oregon driver with the 1999 Grand Voyager Espresso 3.3L, now with 268,000 miles. Starting to show some age: 1. Transmission shifts even when I back off the accelerator and "bumps" from 2nd into 3rd. Wish there was a software/firmware upgrade for older transmissions. Original still on van. 2. Rear wing motors out. 3. Ventilation blower works intermittently. Very odd. But what can I...
I have 355,265 miles on this van. I tried to sell it a few years ago but had no serious offers. since then I have used this old van to haul cars around the country and to haul my boat to the local lakes. The only engine work (besides tune ups) has been a couple water pumps. the transmission has been replaced twice with factory rebuilds. Everything on the van still works as designed. This ...
i am a mech. best i have owned have a honda 03 i also own. ply. twice the van ply mi. 167000 honda 73000 ply ride and drive 2' 3 times better