Reviews for Plymouth Breeze years:

Plymouth Breeze Reviews and Owner Comments

Plymouth BreezeOwner Reviews (8 reviews)
    Visitor, Oroville, WA, April 10, 2014 09:04
    This car is junk, really wish I new that before I got it!! We have only had it for 3 weeks and we have put $1200 in reparse in it. now there is more going and we don't have the money for it:( the seat belt are to short so have to have my seat back all the way and have to use my toes for the gas and break. It revs up when going around a corner with your foot on the break, Keeps dinging and trying to lock the doors when foot is on the gas... Piece of shit car!!!
  • 1996 Plymouth Breeze
    Visitor, Federal Way, WA, March 20, 2014 21:02
    plymouth breeze is junk. replaced motor then tranny goes out.still something going wrong every time i turn around.starter alternator radiator cam and crank sensors and the list keeps going. dealing with a clunk that hopefully is a strut and went to get the tool and now its making a rattle noise in the tranny area. plymouth just foldup tent and quit you obviously cant make a reliable car anymore and your giving mopar a bad rap !
  • 1996 Plymouth Breeze
    Visitor, North Aurora, IL, March 17, 2014 17:42
    I love my Breeze! If I could buy it all over again, I would. This car has never left me stranded anywhere and it is 18 years old now. I have not put much money into it either, considering how long I've had it. I've replaced a tie rod and a strut. I had a coil-pack go bad and a timing chain replaced. The A/C died a few years ago and the radio and clock followed the A/C. But all in all, this car is the most reliable car I have owned. It always starts and gets me where I need to go. I will keep it until it just can't be driven anymore. :)
  • 2000 Plymouth Breeze
    Visitor, Tampa, FL, January 03, 2013 08:03
    car was running start it shaking from the front and cut off going 70 speed and almost cause an accident,the car belong to a ladie i stop to help her me been a mecahic for 13 years and i did full inspection the transmission had fluids in good condition and engine it had great amount of fuel flow and spark coil was in goo condition come to find out transmission lock it self going70 crazy but it happen to that ladie she was crying scare to hell because of that but really this vechiles are the worst they ever made everything on them goes bad and constanly need more maintance than other cars ,this compay has a few cars that are good butthera ara mora bad than good sorry but is true insted of just sale a car please make sure to make some car that is not as complicated and dangerous and broken down plymouth /chrysler /ect. remember there are familys use this vechiles look for safety and economy not just another sale thank you god bless all ....
    Visitor, Arlington, TX, December 15, 2012 10:47
    my 1999 plymouth breeze 2.0 needs a new tempature control sensor, how do I find its location?
  • 1998 Plymouth Breeze
    Visitor, Chicago, IL, September 27, 2011 13:56
    WELL I BOUGHT MY PLYMOUTH BREEZE AUTOMATIC IN 3-11. USED FROM CRAIG'S LIST. I HAD TO DO THE SHOE PADS IN THE FRONT, I ADDED AIR CONDIT. COOLANT A/C WORKS GREAT. NOW IT'S DUE FOR A TUNE-UP AND A OILE CHANGE (THAT I HAVE ALL READY DID IN THE PAST BUT IT IS TIME)
    Visitor, Reno, NV, July 19, 2010 18:50
    I love my 99 Breeze, 5 speed stick. Bought it new abd have 59k on the car. The smaller 2.0 4 banger is not my old GTS 5 Speed Turbo but it works and give over 35 mpg on the highway. Remember, they don't make Plymouths's anymore so lighten up!
    MYRALYNNHEATHER, New Orleans, LA, February 14, 2010 20:52
    THIS CAR IS THE WORST CAR I HAVE EVER HAD FROM DAY ONE THIS CAR HAS BEEN IN THE SHOP LIKE EVER MONTH OR SO I HAVE PAID MOR AND MORE AND IT ALL WAYS GO RIGHT BACK RUNNING BAD AND I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY TO BUY A NEW CAR I HAVE HAD THIS CAR FOR 5YEARS NOW AND JUST GOT IT OUT THE SHOP AGAIN I HATE THIS CAR . BUT IT IF STOP RUNNING IM WALKING THIS IS A BAD CAR REALLY BAD CAR