Plymouth Acclaim Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Plymouth Acclaim
- bought 1933 ply. auto. upgraded train line. hemi-engine. power brakes/booster
- My 84 dodge colt 1.4l not turbo... the oil pressure light is coming on
- 90amp 120amp alternator,how do you find out the correct one,4 or 6 grove pulley?
- how do you find out the correct amp alternator for your vehicle,correct pulley
- When I make a left turn I hear a grinding sound
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Plymouth Acclaim Problems
The heating, ventilation and AC (HVAC) system may change to defrost mode under heavy engine load conditions when low engine vacuum is produced. This can often be corrected by installing an additional vacuum check valve with reservoir to help stabilize the vacuum supply to the HVAC system.
A hesitation on acceleration may be caused by carbon build up on the EGR valve back pressure tube. Cleaning the tube will generally restore proper EGR system operation, eliminating the associated hesitation.
Plymouth Acclaim Questions
unable to stop car with ease. adjusted brakes. bled system front and rear. added fluid. vacuum hose ok. still have to press brake pedal very hard to try and stop car. I guess master cylinder and/or booster is next? help again!
Only when I make left tunr cause u was rear ended and now it grinds what could it be
My friend noticed, long after he bought it, that it seems to be wired for it, but can't find the actuator switch. It doesn't seem to be in the glove box.
Plymouth Acclaim Reviews
This car was bought when it had 35m on it, now has 162m on it! It's been a very dependable car. Great on gas mileage. Parts have been hard to find here lately, but I really don't need to replace alot of items.. just added some driving lights under the bumper..really helps. Only real problems has been the AC pump squeaking when turned on and here lately when it gets hot outside, it shuts down o...
front end popping noise don't know if it ball joint are sturt
I bought this car with 30,000 miles on it. Ran fine until the Head gasket blew. Replaced and ran fine until the timing belt broke at 135,000. Replaced and ran fine until 244,000 and the water pump locked up and broke the belt. It never used a quart of oil between changes and always got 20+ mpg. Well, my problems started when I had a well rate shop replace the pump and belt. The mechanic showed ...