The oil indicator light is not working, for that we dont know when engine is in danger or bad condition.
Please where is oil indicator switch located? on 2000 Chrysler Concorde
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Concorde Questions
- I have a 1999 Chrysler Con. trunk won't open with key or button on floor board
- I need help identifying two parts on the engine.
- Could there be a link between too much coolant and an intermittent starter issue
- list of tools I need to take out and install a radiator on a 04 Chrysler Concord
- automobile starts on good , just travels in low gear
2000 Chrysler Concorde Estimates
- 114,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($328 - 473) in Freeport, OH
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($706 - 940) in Craddockville, VA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($284 - 375) in Kelleys Island, OH
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($171 - 398) in Dorton, KY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($51 - 64) in Muscotah, KS