Will the OBD system alert when the PCV Valve needs replacement? THANKS!
Please provide a detailed location of PCV Valve on the 2011 Toyota Avalon LTD. on 2011 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
- What causes the buzzing sound on my 2003 Toyota Avalon XLS?Headlights on,buzz.
2011 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- 95,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Germantown, OH
- Timing Belt Replacement ($324 - 452) in Veradale, WA
- 110,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Calumet, MN
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($369 - 662) in Jenks, OK
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($778 - 976) in Alexandria, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,679 - 2,079) in Manchester, VT