Please help me with my coolant and water leak. on 1997 Ford Expedition

Theres a rusty pipe by my manifold that immediately leaks the water out as soon as you pour it in. What is this and how do you repair it?

by in Fort Worth, TX on March 22, 2014
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer 5 comments
ANSWER by , March 22, 2014
You mean the pipe under the intake manifold?
COMMENT by , March 22, 2014
Yes the intake manifold. Dont know if its suppose to be plugged or it hooks to something but its pouring the water out
COMMENT by , March 22, 2014
If it's the pipe that runs 'under' the intake from the water pump, the manifold will need to be removed to replace that pipe. It actually feeds the heater core at the rear of the engine!
COMMENT by , March 22, 2014
It is under intake manifold but cant tell if it hooks to water pump or not but its real rusty
COMMENT by , March 22, 2014
Read my last reply.
COMMENT by , March 24, 2014
Thank u so much. Do u know what that part is called that I need to buy?