ENGINE LIGHT WAS ON AND IT WAS SMELLING REALLY BAD GAS I VE CHANGED MY O2 SENSOR YESTERDAY AFTER I CHANGED IT IT STARTED AND ENGINE LIGHT GONE .THIS MORNING I WAS GONNA GO MY JOB THE CAR DIDNT START AND IT SMELL LITTLE GAS AGAIN WHAT MIGHT BE THE PROBLEM after i ve changed sensor it worked now it doesnt start ??
PLEASE HELP I VE HAD A PROBLEM WITH O2 SENSOR WHICH WAS SMELLING GAS on 2003 Toyota Highlander
what is the eng codes?
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Highlander Questions
- heat/cool knob is wobbly and it wont engage to turn the heat up. or cool
- Red brake light came on on the dash, what could that be? Parking brake not on.
- cost of a CV boot and/or joint problem; what is the difference in terms of cost
- What is the loud rumble/vibration i get from motor area upon takeoff/aceleration
- I have Toyota Highlander 2009 , 160000miles tell me witch engine oil is better ?
2003 Toyota Highlander Estimates
- Valve Adjustment ($160 - 219) in Delta, CO
- Battery Replacement ($116 - 191) in Herminie, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($348 - 905) in Fernwood, ID
- Thermostat Replacement ($119 - 173) in Holicong, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($202 - 300) in Garrettsville, OH
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($692 - 818) in Graff, MO