i need a diagram of how to take my dash apart to get at the head light switch it is shorting out and about to catch fire
please help on 1990 Cadillac Seville
Bret Bodas ,
March 29, 2010
I strongly suggest you get a repair manual for this vehicle if your going to be doing this type of repair. You can get an online subscription to excellent information here:
Verified for the Cadillac Seville40 reports
Verified for the Cadillac Seville9 reports
2 answersApril 11, 2009
2 answersJanuary 28, 2011
1 answerJune 08, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville Questions
- how to replace the harmonic balancer.and which way does the bolt turn.
- Were exactly is my speedometer sensor located..
- Fuel gage don't work i had fuel pump replace and hasn't worked since
- Engine keeps running hot, I put coolant in and I believe it is leaking into x
- engine wont crank-security light is on-it is the security system it starting a couple of times & than would crank again -same problem all over again.how do I bypass security system??
1990 Cadillac Seville Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($606 - $909) in Fremont, OH
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($396 - $650) in North Scituate, RI
- Air Filter Replacement ($68 - $91) in Tallmansville, WV
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Oakboro, NC
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($390 - $529) in Garland City, AR
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($166 - $546) in Salter Path, NC