Where can i buy just the plastic clips that hold the window on the track cable? Is there a particluar pn for this to look for? Mine broke into several pcs ans are such bad condition that i can not even tell what i should be buying as equivalent.
plastic clips for passenger windows on 1999 Pontiac Grand Am
1 more answer
2 answersJanuary 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
1999 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($197 - 673) in Jarratt, VA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($435 - 521) in Swansboro, NC
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($252 - 848) in Covington, VA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Dunning, NE
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Parkers Lake, KY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($590 - 660) in Varnell, GA