plastic clips for passenger windows on 1999 Pontiac Grand Am

Where can i buy just the plastic clips that hold the window on the track cable? Is there a particluar pn for this to look for? Mine broke into several pcs ans are such bad condition that i can not even tell what i should be buying as equivalent.

by in Pekin, IN on March 16, 2011
2 answers
ANSWER by on March 16, 2011
I would try dealer parts for this and then window replacement shops after that.
ANSWER by on November 01, 2012
they're called SASH CLIPS and I bought mine at O'Reilly's Auto Parts for $4.
Related Items:
Hello! My front passenger & rear driver-side windows have fallen into the door due to broken sash clips. I've removed the door panel & the windows are being held up by screws, but I would like to f...

Related Content