dealer said I need a new pittman arm......sterring system part....what is reasonable est for repalcemnet, parts and labor
pittman arm replacement on 1997 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
- wondering about cost and difficulty of replacing a damaged flywheel
- Fuel pump makes a thumping sound and idle at low rpms and will die shortly after
1997 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Lacey Spring, VA
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($83 - 104) in Hayden, IN
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($53 - 71) in Sturgeon, PA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Miami, IN
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($736 - 866) in Mountain Home, AR
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($105 - 121) in Bozeman, MT