do I need to remove the pitman arm and the steering gear box together on a chevy 4 wd? it seems that there is not enough clearance to to detach the pitman arm from the gear box as it sits in the truck.
pitman arm removal on 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 Questions
- Should I replace my ignition switch?
- Vibrates on driver side from back to front when hit a bump
- When I driving moves as he wants me out of the road and the rear tire is worn left side to the inside.
- cluster gauges work erraticly
- Does anyone else have an issue with the back left bumper dropping a little?