It is a 87 IROC, the water pump was recently replaced, and now when I drive above 40 mph and higher, every time I accelerate I hear a pitched sound, then when I let go of the gas it lessens but I still hear it, sounds like a rubbing together pitched sound.
Pitched sound when I accelerate on 1990 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
1990 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Willis, TX
- Thermostat Replacement ($121 - 171) in Buffalo, SC
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Greenfield Center, NY
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($276 - 451) in Belmont, MI
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Norwood, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($878 - 968) in Alexandria, NE