1994 Plymouth Grand Voyager Q&A

1994 Plymouth Grand Voyager Question: Piston and Connecting Rod

Upon Replacing The rod bearing i snapped one of the bolt threads.Are these threads machine pressed or can i replace the bolt threads by taking the piston and connecting rod out and how would i go about that? -
Answer 1
The threaded stud on the rod can probably be replaced, you'll need to find one first, then remove the piston/rod and remove the old one and install the new one. -