Pin broke where clutch pedal attaches to hydraulic push rod that operates the on 2001 Ford F-350 Super Duty

clutch. do you have a close up detail drawing on how this should look.thnks, Chuck

by in Jacksonville, FL on July 29, 2011
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by , August 01, 2011
Yes, we do have a detailed picture. If you would like to call us at 317--7606, I will be happy to fax it to you. Thank you
COMMENT by , August 01, 2011
I do not have access to a fax. Is there a chance that you can scan and Email it to me. Thanks guys! Chuck