what do you call the piece that controls the lights on your gear and on the dashboard which illuminates when the car is parked, on neutral or on drive etc. I need to replace that piece but i don't know what it's called. please help
piece that controls the lights on your gear and dashboard on 1993 Mazda MX-6
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MX-6 Questions
- What can cause the car to have no power and cuts on 2rpm?
- my transmission dose not shift out of first gear.
- What years n models can a 91Mazda mx-6 engine and transmission fit in?
- Mazda mx6 v6 will not start,,,when i turn the key and let the key go it pu,,pu,,
- 2.5l ok throw in code 69 my fans are on from 5min within cold start till I done
1993 Mazda MX-6 Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($119 - 200) in Macksburg, IA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($411 - 1,304) in Floyds Knobs, IN
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($135 - 267) in Pomfret, MD
- 60,000 Mile Service ($789 - 1,095) in Eutawville, SC
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($317 - 858) in Willard, UT
- Ignition Switch Replacement ($111 - 189) in Farmerville, LA