what do you call the piece that controls the lights on your gear and on the dashboard which illuminates when the car is parked, on neutral or on drive etc. I need to replace that piece but i don't know what it's called. please help
piece that controls the lights on your gear and dashboard on 1993 Mazda MX-6
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MX-6 Questions
- What can cause the car to have no power and cuts on 2rpm?
- my transmission dose not shift out of first gear.
- What years n models can a 91Mazda mx-6 engine and transmission fit in?
- Mazda mx6 v6 will not start,,,when i turn the key and let the key go it pu,,pu,,
- 2.5l ok throw in code 69 my fans are on from 5min within cold start till I done
1993 Mazda MX-6 Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($36 - 65) in Macksburg, IA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Floyds Knobs, IN
- 105,000 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Pomfret, MD
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($135 - 267) in Eutawville, SC
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($526 - 706) in Willard, UT
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($504 - 628) in Farmerville, LA