what do you call the piece that controls the lights on your gear and on the dashboard which illuminates when the car is parked, on neutral or on drive etc. I need to replace that piece but i don't know what it's called. please help
piece that controls the lights on your gear and dashboard on 1993 Mazda MX-6
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MX-6 Questions
- Would throw out bearing cause shudder, squealing noise and RPMS to drop?
- What can cause the car to have no power and cuts on 2rpm?
- my transmission dose not shift out of first gear.
- What years n models can a 91Mazda mx-6 engine and transmission fit in?
- Mazda mx6 v6 will not start,,,when i turn the key and let the key go it pu,,pu,,
1993 Mazda MX-6 Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($232 - 305) in Macksburg, IA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,850 - 2,288) in Floyds Knobs, IN
- Head Gasket Replacement ($878 - 1,173) in Pomfret, MD
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 46) in Eutawville, SC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,117 - 2,195) in Willard, UT
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Farmerville, LA