2.7L diagram of firing order
picture of firing order
on 2006 Hyundai Tiburon
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Why is my car Losing power at 3000 rpms during acceleration.
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
2006 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($112 - 154) in Roanoke, VA
- Clutch Replacement ($833 - 1,053) in North Versailles, PA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Spencer, OK
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 57) in Mullica Hill, NJ
- Hood Support Strut Replacement ($104 - 111) in Fowlstown, GA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($363 - 403) in Dryden, WA