2.7L diagram of firing order
picture of firing order
on 2006 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Been hearing a squid today car jerked and died now wont start!!
- Is it better to replace motor if cylinders and rods are messed up?
- Why does my car have a hard time shifting into reverse?
- I have a 2001 Hyundai Tiburon. I have been having problems with seatbelts.
- check engine light is on and it's the speed sensor an it's been replaced 3 time
2006 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($742 - 979) in Roanoke, VA
- Clutch Replacement ($833 - 1,053) in North Versailles, PA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($163 - 269) in Spencer, OK
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($260 - 761) in Mullica Hill, NJ
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($964 - 1,133) in Fowlstown, GA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($142 - 185) in Dryden, WA