» » »

Ford Q&A

Ask Your Question

1998 Ford Escort Question: petcock location on 98 Escort radiator, do you have to take parts off to do it?



mailman79, Elizabeth City, NC, August 21, 2011, 17:05

I have looked and cannot find where the petcock valve is.

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    August 23, 2011, 22:36

    If it is not located on the bottom/inside of the bottom rad tank or either the left or right tank then you have to remove lower rad hose to drain. You may have to gain access for it but not likely.

    Flag This