we have only had the van for a month; it has happened about three times, twice when I was there with it and recognized it. (The van was a gift and never had this problem before, even so Free is good :) We wiggle the steering wheel and the shifter we have tapped it with a hammer and sprayed Lubricant in it each time it unlock after 15 or 20 minutes of frustration and then acts like the problem never occurred, till it happens again. I'm trying to determine what is wearing out by driving it around till the problem re-occurs and I'm paying close attention to everything I do with it. If it was the Cylinder would the dealer have to replace that in-order to reprogram the new keys, because of the presence of the immobilizer 2?
periodically the key will refuse to turn in the ignition. on 2001 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2001 Chrysler Town & Country Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Chrysler Town & Country Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Chrysler Town & Country Problems(36)
- 2001 Chrysler Town & Country Repair Estimates
- 2001 Chrysler Town & Country Q&A(164)
- 2001 Chrysler Town & Country Recalls(4)
- 2001 Chrysler Town & Country Shops
- 2001 Chrysler Town & Country Reviews(13)
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Town & Country Questions
- Front defroster only blows out warm air sometimes. Coolant level ok
- Code P0404-replaced ERG valve and sensor, reset light- eng. light back same code
- What does it mean when my heat starts blowing cool air as we are driving?
- I lost power to the upper controle module and the liftgate is stuck opeñ!!!
- problem with unfolding back seats in chrysler town&country 2008