» » »

Lincoln Q&A

Ask Your Question

2005 Lincoln Town Car Question: PCV valve replacement



Visitor, Springfield Gardens, NY, March 05, 2011, 22:15

I have a 2005 lincoln town car and I want to replace the PCV valve. Can you explain how I can locate it and replace it in very simple terms?

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    March 06, 2011, 01:10

    It's on the same valve cover as the oil fill cap.

    The PCV hose goes directly down onto it. You must depress a tab on the PCV hose to release it from the valve. Then, you unplug the wiring connector. Last, you rotate the PCV valve and remove it.

    Flag This