Which valve cover( driver side or passanger) is the PCV valve located on. I belive on eis the breather valve
pcv location on 2003 Dodge Dakota
1 answerNovember 25, 2010
1 answerNovember 30, 2010
2 answersMarch 16, 2011
1 answerJuly 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- oil gauge drops after a short time running then starts ticking.
- the rpms and odometer go all the way down and sometimes shuts off
- Truck has no pick up when accelerating.
- Start and idle at 200 to 300 rpm but when under load it stalls or pops 95magnum6
- When braking or even stopped truck acts like gas peddle is pressed to the floor.