I am getting my PCV Hose replaced in my 2003 F-150 and being charged $100. They said it is really hard to get to and would take them about an hour and a half to get it done. Since I am a returning customer he said he would just charge me $100 if I paid in cash. Is the hose, in fact, that hard to get to? Does this sounds reasonable?
PCV Hose on 2003 Ford F-150
1 answerMay 06, 2010
1 answerFebruary 07, 2013
1 answerMay 21, 2011
1 answerApril 12, 2015
1 answerJanuary 31, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Engine interchange year with the 4.2
- Windshield wipers don't work. Put new switch. Motor works. Switched relays.
- ABS acting up, when i disconnect the module it doesn't do the same. safe fix?
- Can I use parts from a '99 on my '98? (Wheels, seats, running boards, etc...?
- Rear brakes locking up when it rains and early in the morning when I pull off.