I am getting my PCV Hose replaced in my 2003 F-150 and being charged $100. They said it is really hard to get to and would take them about an hour and a half to get it done. Since I am a returning customer he said he would just charge me $100 if I paid in cash. Is the hose, in fact, that hard to get to? Does this sounds reasonable?
PCV Hose on 2003 Ford F-150
1 answerMay 06, 2010
1 answerFebruary 07, 2013
1 answerMay 21, 2011
1 answerApril 12, 2015
1 answerJanuary 31, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
- wondering about cost and difficulty of replacing a damaged flywheel
- Fuel pump makes a thumping sound and idle at low rpms and will die shortly after
2003 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($64 - 80) in Kamiah, ID
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($119 - 147) in Kellyton, AL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($263 - 335) in Kenduskeag, ME
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($371 - 515) in Babson Park, FL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($306 - 473) in Rogers, ND
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($580 - 675) in Lebanon, IN