I am getting my PCV Hose replaced in my 2003 F-150 and being charged $100. They said it is really hard to get to and would take them about an hour and a half to get it done. Since I am a returning customer he said he would just charge me $100 if I paid in cash. Is the hose, in fact, that hard to get to? Does this sounds reasonable?
PCV Hose on 2003 Ford F-150
1 answerMay 06, 2010
1 answerFebruary 07, 2013
1 answerMay 21, 2011
1 answerApril 12, 2015
1 answerJanuary 31, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air