2001 Pathfinder... we have been towing trailer (around 4400 lbs/ within mfg limits). It seems that when we are towing, and then Fill up the gas tank, the Service Engine Soon light goes on shortly afterwards. Then after some time of driving (and possibly no longer towing) the light goes off. One time we had it at the repair shop and they said there was no code to read and the light was off when we picked it up. Any ideas? Thank you!
Pathfinder Service Engine Soon Light on Intermittently on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder
Verified for the Nissan Pathfinder43 reports
Verified for the Nissan Pathfinder5 reports
3 answersFebruary 10, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- where is transmission module/solenoid/sensor located? I've got OBD Code p0731.
- Where starter relay location
- My car cranks but won't start after replacing the battery
- Is it possible to be getting spark but still have a bad distributor?
- Why won't it start? Turns over great but no start. New fuel pump already.
2001 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Chesterfield, MO
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,026 - $1,410) in Buena Vista, VA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Earth, TX
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Sugarloaf, PA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($416 - $635) in Brandamore, PA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($562 - $1,685) in Lisbon Falls, ME